Michael Jordan Workout

Michael Jordan Rare Workout Footage: Mind of a Champion
“There was something about his presence, even before I played against him. The presence he brought to the floor was what was so amazing. I’d like to open up his mind to see how he can have that capacity to be that confident. The players that come through this league are the best in the world. He separated himself. There was a cavern between him and everybody else.

“Was he more athletic? Probably more athletic than most guys, but it wasn’t like LeBron [James]. The moments late in games he was able to clearly elevate above whatever circumstances. The game when he had the flu, he had 44. Who does that? It was the mental capacity he had to be that much better than the field.” ALLAN HOUSTON - Former Knick, two-time NBA All-Star

Sportsman of The Year

Michael Jordan Rare Workout Footage: Mind of a Champion: Michael Jordan had the mindset of a champion. Check out exclusive clips of MJ's workout when he was on the Chicago Bulls



Michael Jordan Workout

“I met Michael Jordan when I was 33 years old. I’d been in the business about eight or nine years. And over the next 25 or so years, he gave me an opportunity to spread my wings and do things I could never have even imagined I could do. From making movies, developing fragrances, car dealerships, restaurants and throughout it all, he was an incredibly loyal friend and supporter. I could say without being overly dramatic that he literally made my life.” DAVID FALK - Jordan’s agent